What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An entire Liberty Generator video blueprints
- Power up a remote cabin in the wilderness – and stop worrying about having to pay the electric company $50,000 or more to hook you to the grid
- Learn how to build a Liberty Generator under an hour and the secrets of substituting the parts in his blueprints for common electronic devices
- Be able to power up ANY kind of household appliances – from lamps and toasters, to electricity hogs like refrigerators and AC units
- Discover the amazing “amplifier” secret that triples, even QUADRUPLE the amount of energy you generate
- Find out the sneaky places to hide your generator so that not even the FBI can find it
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Liberty Generator scores 78.99/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.libertygenerator.com/index1.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: libertygenerator.com you’ll also be taken through to libertygenerator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)